On Pixtantly, you can upload multiple photos from your device storage or gallery. There is no limit.
- To take a photo, click on the round green button with the + sign on the main timeline screen.
- Once the menu pops up, click on Pick from Gallery. Note you will have to accept permissions for the app to access the camera functions.
- Once opened, you can choose multiple photos to upload. You can browse by all images, videos or by folder on your device.
- You can choose as many photos as you'd like to upload as there is no limit set.
- Once the selection is done, click the checkmark in the right hand corner to go to the post screen.
- On the post screen, select the album or circle you wish to put these in. (You can create add'l albums or circles if needed here as well)
- Add a description, place and or watermark if you wish to use these options.
- Then click the checkmark in the right hand corner to post it.